How do I submit a request?
- Sign in with your Ticketmaster Account. Next, pick the shows you're available to attend, and tell us where you want to sit.
- Enter your payment information to complete your ticket request. You won't be charged unless your request is confirmed.
- If your request is confirmed, your tickets will be charged to your card and placed directly into your Ticketmaster Account.
What happens after I submit my request?
- Ticketmaster will send you an email with your request summary. Your card will not be charged at this time.
- On Sunday, June 2 Ticketmaster will let you know by text and email if your ticket request was confirmed or not. If not, no charges will apply.
- If your request is confirmed, your card will be charged for one show. After the purchase is complete, we'll send an additional email to accept your tickets and they will be placed directly into your Ticketmaster account.
How are requests confirmed?
Ticket requests will be confirmed in the following order, subject to ticket availability: ICON Fan Club Members as of October 30, 2011; Citi Cardmembers; Public Requests. All Citi Cardmember and Public Requests are reviewed by Verified Fan®.
Can I request more than one show?
Yes. Pick the shows you're available to attend, and tell us where you want to sit. You can pick as many locations around the venue as you'd like, however any request confirmation will be limited to 4 tickets for a single show. Madonna ICON Members have an added benefits and may be confirmed for a single show in up to 2 markets they choose.
I need to adjust my request, what should I do?
To adjust any part of your request, a new request must be submitted. To do so, tap here to go back to the site, sign in, and submit a new request. We'll only keep the details of your last submission. The deadline to submit your new request is Friday, May 24 at 12pm ET.
How can I cancel my request?
You must cancel your request by Friday, May 24 at 12pm ET. To cancel your request email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our team at 800-594-TIXX (8499). Make sure to have your receipt number, email, and the last 4 numbers of the credit card used to submit your request. No cancelations will be accepted past this date and time.
Where can I find additional information?